Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experienced PDF Proofreader

Good morning/afternoon, everyone!

I know you have a lot on your plate, and there's no reason why finding a good and dependable proofreader should add to your burdens! If you're looking for a proofreader who's familiar with the rules, always returns transcripts on time, and communicates in a timely manner, I'd love to work with you.

I have been a PDF proofreader for around a year and a half and have enjoyed every minute of it. Whether you're looking for someone to help with overflow or to develop a long-term relationship, you can contact me at rebecca@veridicalsupport.com or go to my website, www.veridicalsupport.com.

Here's a short testimonial from one of the court reporters I work with:

"Rebecca is such a pleasure to work with! She’s extremely professional, knowledgeable, dependable, and courteous. I can always count on her to make my court transcripts look flawless. And the service that Rebecca provides saves me so much time, time that can be spent completing other transcripts or spending quality time with family. I’m thrilled to have found such an awesome proofreader!"
    -Shawna, NV

Rebecca

Proofreader/Virtual Assistant
    rebecca@veridicalsupport.com
    www.veridicalsupport.com

I can attest to Rebecca's promptness and thoroughness as well.
    Elsa

Years ago my mother used to say to me -- she'd say, "In this world, Elwood, you must be" -- she always called me Elwood. "In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant." Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant. You may quote me. [From the movie Harvey.]
    Left the CS CRF with 21364 posts.

Comment

Thank you so much for that, Elsa! It has been a pleasure working with you.
      Rebecca

Proofreader/Virtual Assistant
      rebecca@veridicalsupport.com
      www.veridicalsupport.com

Comment

Working...
      X