Thought for the Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gini Smith
    I am really enjoying your Thought of the Day posts. Thanks for taking the time to make them.
    Elsa

Years ago my mother used to say to me -- she'd say, "In this world, Elwood, you must be" -- she always called me Elwood. "In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant." Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant. You may quote me. [From the movie Harvey.]
    Left the CS CRF with 21364 posts.

Comment

Originally posted by edgecsr View Post
      Gini Smith
      I am really enjoying your Thought of the Day posts. Thanks for taking the time to make them.
      I have been meaning to make the same comment! I enjoy them also. Thank you!
      Linda Burgess

Comment

To handle yourself, use your head; to handle others, use your heart.
        Gini
        "We could learn a lot from CRAYONS; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box."

Comment

Your best teacher is your last mistake.
          Gini
          "We could learn a lot from CRAYONS; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box."

Comment

Somewhere, someone else is happy with less than you have.
            Gini

Comment

Nothing is as fatiguing as the hanging on of uncompleted tasks.
              Gini

Comment

Attend meetings!

If you're not at the table, you might be on the menu.
                Gini

Comment

Never write when you can speak; never speak when you can nod.
                  Gini

Comment

Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes.
                    Gini

Comment

When you have lots of things to do, get your golf game out of the way first.
                      Gini

Comment

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well.
                        Gini

Comment

We don't have to agree on anything to be kind to one another.
                          Gini

Comment

I want my children to have the things I couldn’t afford. Then I want to move in with them.
                            Gini

Comment

If a man speaks in a forest, and there are no women around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by Moellaella View Post
                                If a man speaks in a forest, and there are no women around to hear him, is he still wrong?
                                Funny!
                                Elsa

Years ago my mother used to say to me -- she'd say, "In this world, Elwood, you must be" -- she always called me Elwood. "In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant." Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant. You may quote me. [From the movie Harvey.]
                                Left the CS CRF with 21364 posts.

Comment

If at first you don't succeed, try reading the directions.
                                  Gini

Comment

Too bad that all the people who know how to run the country are busy driving taxicabs and cutting hair. ~ George Burns
                                    Gini

Comment

A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.
                                      Gini

Comment

A diplomat is one who thinks twice before saying nothing.
                                        Gini

Comment

If at first you don't succeed, you're running about average.
                                          Gini

Comment

Working...
                                          X