Conditions of bail that never existed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conditions of bail that never existed

The hunt for the elusive “conditions of bail” regarding Tehama County’s infamous stabber-turned-shooter has finally concluded.

Thanks to the court reporter’s transcript of the Arraignment/Bail Bond hearing, which was held for Kevin Neal following his arrest for multiple serious felonies in connection with his violent attack on an elderly neighbor whom he ultimately wound up killing in November, plus a recent reply from the Public Records Coordinator at DOJ confirming that they have no such record in their legal indices, it now appears quite safe to say there never were any conditions of bail for this madman after he bonded out of jail.
    Editor:The hunt for the elusive “conditions of bail” regarding Tehama County’s infamous stabber-turned-shooter has finally concluded. Thanks to the court reporter’s transcript of the Arraignment/Bail Bond hear
    Elsa

Years ago my mother used to say to me -- she'd say, "In this world, Elwood, you must be" -- she always called me Elwood. "In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant." Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant. You may quote me. [From the movie Harvey.]
    Left the CS CRF with 21364 posts.
Working...
X