Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump's Racism in Full View

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Trump's Racism in Full View

    Outrage and anger follow President Donald Trump disparaging immigrants from Haiti and Africa during a meeting on immigration, using a vulgar term to do it. Both Democrats and Republicans are calling the comments racist - just in time for Martin Luther King Day.



    If there was ever any doubt about Trump and his racist supporters, yesterday ended it.

    Click image for larger version  Name:	Shit for Brains.jpg Views:	1 Size:	113.5 KB ID:	19562

  • #2
    What the President said was vulgar and anti certain countries, but not racist. Unlike the factually incorrect reporting of the MSM, he didn't say anything about an entire continent.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by richbrudzynski View Post
      If there was ever any doubt about Trump and his racist supporters, yesterday ended it.

      Click image for larger version Name:	Shit for Brains.jpg Views:	1 Size:	113.5 KB ID:	19562
      Wow. That front page really kicks him in the jimmies, doesn't it?

      Comment


      • #4


        Ironically, Trump now lives in a house built by people from his "shithole" countries.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by richbrudzynski View Post


          Ironically, Trump now lives in a house built by people from his "shithole" countries.
          Yeah, but you may recall that he called that place a dump.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Joseph View Post
            What the President said was vulgar and anti certain countries, but not racist. Unlike the factually incorrect reporting of the MSM, he didn't say anything about an entire continent.
            You have a unique way of looking at a patently racist statement.

            Donald Trump tweets he deleted:
            • The electoral college is a disaster for a democracy.
            • He [Obama] lost the popular vote by a lot and won the election. We should have a revolution in this country!
            • More votes equals a loss...revolution!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by JerryD View Post

              You have a unique way of looking at a patently racist statement.
              You have a unique way at looking at a patently non-racist statement.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Joseph View Post

                You have a unique way at looking at a patently non-racist statement.
                If not for racist reasons, why does Trump not want them?

                Comment


                • #9
                  The UN has condemned Donald Trump's 'shithole countries' remarks as 'racist' and hit out against his reluctance to condemn antisemitic behaviour. The UN human rights spokesman, Rupert Colville, told a Geneva news briefing: 'You cannot dismiss entire countries and continents as ‘shitholes’, whose entire populations, who are not white, are therefore not welcome.'

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Comrade Trump's comments stim from this:
                    President Trump grew frustrated with lawmakers Thursday in the Oval Office when they discussed protecting immigrants from Haiti, El Salvador and African countries as part of a bipartisan immigration deal, according to several people briefed on the meeting.

                    “Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?” Trump said, according to these people, referring to countries mentioned by the lawmakers.
                    He has not problem with people from the whitest of white countries, Norway, coming here however.

                    Pure and simple - Comrade Trump proved he is a 100% racist.

                    Donald Trump tweets he deleted:
                    • The electoral college is a disaster for a democracy.
                    • He [Obama] lost the popular vote by a lot and won the election. We should have a revolution in this country!
                    • More votes equals a loss...revolution!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Trump's remarks inspired the cover choice for the upcoming issue of The New Yorker - "In the Hole," by Anthony Russo.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Joseph View Post

                        You have a unique way at looking at a patently non-racist statement.
                        Really? Trump says several countries mostly occupied by blacks by name and African countries are shitholes and says he doesn't want them moving here. Then he said he does want the people from the whitest of white countries, Norway, moving here. And you don't see that as racist. Even Republicans such as Sen. Graham called him out on it. But you know Trump's statement isn't racist.

                        Given his well known history of being a racist it is surprising anyone would try to spin what he said. From his being forced to sign a consent decree to stop refusing to rent to blacks (twice) to his declaring Mexicans are rapists, bring drugs and bring crime (admitting that perhaps, maybe, some are OK) to his banning Muslims multiple times it is so obvious to everyone.

                        Interesting read

                        Donald Trump tweets he deleted:
                        • The electoral college is a disaster for a democracy.
                        • He [Obama] lost the popular vote by a lot and won the election. We should have a revolution in this country!
                        • More votes equals a loss...revolution!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Path O. Logic View Post

                          If not for racist reasons, why does Trump not want them?
                          He prefers middle class immigrants from first world countries who contribute economically rather than immigrants from third world countries who contribute less.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Joseph View Post

                            He prefers middle class immigrants from first world countries who contribute economically rather than immigrants from third world countries who contribute less.
                            So bring them in here to compete with our middle class citizens. I guess that would help the economy by lowering middle class wages, boosting corporate profits.

                            But it doesn't explain why bringing in lower class people would hurt.

                            BTW, is it a given that somebody from Norway is middle class? If they are middle class there, why would they leave?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              While addressing a group of Haitian Americans during the 2016 campaign, then-candidate Donald Trump said he was "running to represent Haitian Americans and African Americans and Asian Americans and everyone who lawfully resides in our borders."

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                Originally posted by richbrudzynski View Post
                                While addressing a group of Haitian Americans during the 2016 campaign, then-candidate Donald Trump said he was "running to represent Haitian Americans and African Americans and Asian Americans and everyone who lawfully resides in our borders."
                                Of course, he was working on his comedy act at the time.

                                Donald Trump tweets he deleted:
                                • The electoral college is a disaster for a democracy.
                                • He [Obama] lost the popular vote by a lot and won the election. We should have a revolution in this country!
                                • More votes equals a loss...revolution!

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  Film maker Robin Bell's has built a second career projecting political commentary onto the facades of Trump-branded buildings. Here's his latest projection on the facade of Washington D.C.'s Trump International Hotel:



                                  If only Mr. Bell could aim his projector at this open sewer:

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    Trump's preferred country - Norway - is the birthplace and home of Anders Behring Breivik, mass murderer of 69 of his fellow Norwegians. Blonde-haired, blue-eyed Breivik may well be one of Trump's "very nice people" and Trump may be eager to bring him to America.


                                    Anders Breivik gives the Trump Salute in a Norwegian Courtroom

                                    Comment


                                    • #19
                                      Originally posted by richbrudzynski View Post
                                      Trump's preferred country - Norway - is the birthplace and home of Anders Behring Breivik, mass murderer of 69 of his fellow Norwegians. Blonde-haired, blue-eyed Breivik may well be one of Trump's "very nice people" and Trump may be eager to bring him to America.


                                      Anders Breivik gives the Trump Salute in a Norwegian Courtroom
                                      That's a Nazi salute....not a Trump salute
                                      gary nukem

                                      The same person who started the "Russian Collusion Conspiracy" started the " Birther Conspiracy".
                                      Hillary Clinton.

                                      Comment


                                      • #20
                                        Originally posted by gary nukem View Post

                                        That's a Nazi salute....not a Trump salute
                                        Old rituals have been adapted by Trump supporters to fit new contexts.

                                        Comment

                                        Working...
                                        X