Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mel View Post

Oy?

My daughter has just recently quite saying "ay ay ay!" after being in white, English speaking school for a year and half.
    When I first graduated nursing school, and began working in labor and delivery, at Beth Israel Hospital in NYC, we didn't yet have central air conditioning. BIH served the Lower East Side; had been founded by a group of Orthodox Jews in the 30s, and was kosher and as Sabbath observant as it could be. Therefore, we had two main patient populations in the 60s: Orthodox Jews [now mainly from the other boroughs than Manhattan], and lots of Puerto Ricans, who were now living in what had been the Jewish Lower East Side.

On a hot day, we used to say one could tell, as one walked by the open windows of the 4th floor L&D suite, who was in labor. If you heard "Oy, oy, oy!" the patients were Jewish; if it was "ay, ay, ay!" they were Hispanics.
    Metpatpetet מתפתפתת
    אשרי אדם, מצא חכמה ואדם יפיק תבונה
    Proverbs 3:13

Comment

Originally posted by Metpatpetet View Post

Shoresh is root; geza is trunk. Anaf is branch. Tzemach is a plant that grows.
      Learn some Hebrew.
      The verse being discussed is Isaiah 11:1, וְיָצָ֥א חֹ֖טֶר מִגֵּ֣זַע יִשָׁ֑י וְנֵ֖צֶר מִשָּׁרָשָׁ֥יו יִפְרֶֽה׃. -----And as I stated, words are more nuanced than some people suppose. The Jewish Publication Society translate: "But a shoot [hoter] shall grow out of the stump [geza] of Jesse, a twig shall sprout from his stock [sores]." -----They translate geza as "stump," and sores as "stock," while Judaica Press (producers of Judaica Books of the Prophets) translate: "A shoot [hoter] shall spring forth from the stem [geza] of Jesse." ----- Judaica Press translates geza as "stem," and go so far as to explain the meaning of geza ("stem") as it's used in the passage:

When a tree is cut down, only the stump remains, and twigs spring up around it. Since Israel was exiled, and the kingdom ceased to exist, it was as though the tree was cut down. The prophet, therefore, announces that there is still hope for the House of David, and that from it's roots and its stump, a now shoot will spring, a new king over Israel.

In Isaiah 10:33-34 (which pre-seeds 11:1) Israel and the temple are being compared to a genet, a basal-colony, an arboretum. -----Though the founding Lebanon, and the forest which grows from it, have been cut down to the ground prior to the arrival of Messiah, the prophet says fear not; that even though the tree and its arboretum are cut down to the ground, nevertheless basal-shoots will spring, vegetatively, from the root, the stem, the stock:

A clonal colony or genet is a group of genetically identical individuals, such as plants, fungi, or bacteria, that have grown in a given location, all originating vegetatively, not sexually, from a single ancestor. . . Above ground, these plants appear to be distinct individuals, but underground they remain interconnected and are all clones of the same plant.

Wikipedia.

Israel is supposed to be like Adam prior to Genesis 2:21. They're supposed to, if Rabbi Hirsch can be believed, possess "those original unadulterated gifts with which man was endowed at the time of his creation, but not elements acquired from sources, artificially grafted onto his person. . .."

The Talmud, and midrashim, claim the penis is artificially grafted onto the original, unadulterated human, Adam (who was originally gender-less), to produce a sexually, rather than vegetatively procreating, species of mankind. Abraham is told to symbolically remove the adulterated flesh (the flesh of adultery) so that, per Rabbi Kaplan, Abraham and his offspring can reinstated the original covenant between God and mankind, which is to produce a genet, a clonal colony, a basal-colony, vegetatively, not sexually. The removal of the offending flesh (brit milah) is the whole point of the "sign" of the covenant. Abraham's offspring are supposed to be a vegetatively procreating clonal colony.

And of course the foregoing segues into the question about the soul, or better the Tree of Souls, which is what this thread had hoped to be about in the first place. According to the same Talmud,and the same midrashim, at the point of circumcision, a Jew receives not the soul associated with his sexual conception which occurred in the dead of night. On the contrary, the Jew receives a soul that was created prior to the sin of Adam and stored in the Treasury of Souls, the Guf, a coffin, bones, a skeleton, to be distributed the moment a person has the offending flesh that produces an animal soul, a goy soul, removed from his body. A Jew trades his animal soul, his goy soul, for one of the souls deposited in Adam before the casting down of the world (Genesis 2:21), so that two human species are made to exist side by side. Those whose soul was in Adam from the very beginning, and merely needs to be separated, through vegetative (non-sexual) means, and those souls who don't exist until they're created sexually in the dead of night.

Through Milah it would be possible to return to the level of Adam and Eve before the sin. In other words, mankind would again have direct access to the spiritual dimension.

Rabbi Kaplan, Inner Space, p. 166.

The Israelites were thus totally sanctified to God, and became virtually a separate species.

Rabbi Kaplan, Handbook of Jewish Thought, p. 54.

Grafting of trees and matings of animals in the sense of the כלאים-law would constitute a wanton interference by man with the God-given laws of nature. . . "Each to its own species!" Each to its own task! Each group of men, and especially the Jew, must remain true to his own kind and species.

Rabbi Samson Hirsch, Collected Writings III, p. 174.

John
      Last edited by John D. Brey; 01-13-2018, 11:47 AM.
      ד׳
      חכמה עצה דעת רוחויראתד׳וגבורהובינה
      רוח
      רוח
      רוח
      ח
      ו
      ט
      ר

ג ז ע

Hashem Saves!

Comment

Originally posted by John D. Brey View Post
        Isaiah 11:1, וְיָצָ֥א חֹ֖טֶר מִגֵּ֣זַע יִשָׁ֑י וְנֵ֖צֶר מִשָּׁרָשָׁ֥יו יִפְרֶֽה׃.
        John, just wanted to let you know how your Hebrew text appears to me. I don't know how many other people see it this way:
        Click image for larger version

Name:	JDBHebrew2.png
Views:	1
Size:	8.8 KB
ID:	20224

Comment

Originally posted by mikeofallbirds View Post

John, just wanted to let you know how your Hebrew text appears to me. I don't know how many other people see it this way:
          Click image for larger version

Name:	JDBHebrew2.png
Views:	1
Size:	8.8 KB
ID:	20224
          . . . Sounds like a personal problem. . . . I just pulled it up on my I-phone and it looks just fine? How does this look on your computer:

ויצא חטר מגזע ישי ונצר משרשיו יפרה:

I think your computer doesn't have the founts necessary to present Hebrew that has the points included? Which is odd since my I-phone has no problem.

John
          ד׳
          רוח
          רוח
          רוח
          ח
          ו
          ט
          ר

ג ז ע

Hashem Saves!

Comment

How does this look on your computer:

ויצא חטר מגזע ישי ונצר משרשיו יפרה:

I think your computer doesn't have the founts necessary to present Hebrew that has the points included? Which is odd since my I-phone has no problem.

John
            That looks just fine. Do you know what the font name is?

Comment

Originally posted by mikeofallbirds View Post

That looks just fine. Do you know what the name is?
              . . . The text that was giving you trouble was cut and pasted from an existing source. The other stuff I just typed into the message. So it seems like your computer is ok with Hebrew typed into the thread, but doesn't like stuff cut from other places and pasted here. . . . Which is good since I almost always type the stuff myself. I rarely cut and paste. Not that it matters in a place where no one pays much attention to the Hebrew anyway.

John
              ד׳
              רוח
              רוח
              רוח
              ח
              ו
              ט
              ר

ג ז ע

Hashem Saves!

Comment

Not that it matters in a place where no one pays much attention to the Hebrew anyway.
                Then why bother?

Comment

Then why bother?
                  . . . Just typing those letters is like sex for me. Seriously. But not masterbatory since memes, letters, are shoots sent out asexually. No Hebrew letter is wasted seed. Particularly if it comes from a person whose soul has been transferred from their genes, to their meme, you know, a Jew, a Hebrew.

Genes die; and words produced at the behest of genes die; they're nearly worthless. But every word produced for the service of a Jewish soul is immortal. Everlasting. It may be planted here, watered there. But it will be here tomorrow, the next day, and the next millennium. You know, like Jesus' words. Paul's words. Their genes have succumb to the ravishes of the gene, but their memes are more pronounced (literally, in every corner of the planet) than they were while the genes were still dangling, like a spent seed spreader, from the permanent ithyphallic state of the Jewish meme.

John
                  Last edited by John D. Brey; 01-13-2018, 02:36 PM.
                  ד׳
                  רוח
                  רוח
                  רוח
                  ח
                  ו
                  ט
                  ר

ג ז ע

Hashem Saves!

Comment

. . . Just typing those letters is like sex for me.

John
                    See my message about an illness called alcoholism.

Comment

Particularly if it comes from a person whose soul has been transferred from their genes, to their meme, you know, a Jew, a Hebrew.
                      But you're not, you know, a Jew, a Hebrew. So why bother?

Comment

But every word produced for the service of a Jewish soul is immortal. Everlasting. It may be planted here, watered there. But it will be here tomorrow, the next day, and the next millennium. You know, like Jesus' words. Paul's words.
                        Words might live forever but the writings of mortals die to never again to be uttered. I know. I sometimes see words floating in the air. Sorry but the words you posted in the CompuServe RF are lost forever, never to be seen again by human eyes. What you have on your blogs are nothing but carbon copies of the words you posted. And like Eve, a carbon copy is without the same genetic makeup of the true copy.

Comment

. . . The text that was giving you trouble was cut and pasted from an existing source. The other stuff I just typed into the message. So it seems like your computer is ok with Hebrew typed into the thread, but doesn't like stuff cut from other places and pasted here. . . . Which is good since I almost always type the stuff myself. I rarely cut and paste. Not that it matters in a place where no one pays much attention to the Hebrew anyway.

John
                          It depends on where you cut and paste it from, and what unicode characters it contains. There are a couple of different code blocks for Hebrew U+0590 to U+05FF and U+FB1D to U+FB4F. I haven't checked, but I suspect it may depend on which code block is used.

Comment

Click image for larger version Name:	Hirsch Tree of Souls..jpg Views:	3 Size:	15.1 KB ID:	16793

Rabbi Hirsch focuses special emphasis on the fact that the "shoot" (חוטר hoter) coming out of the "root" (גזע geza) of Jesse (Yishai) is the source for the spiritualization of the messianic–figure revealed in Isaiah chapter 11 (Rabbi Hirsch associates all this with the mezuzah). ----- On the image above, the foundational word is geza גזע, which is the Hebrew word for "root," while the first word sprouting out of the root (on the image above) is hoter חוטר, which is the word for a basal-shoot growing out of a root apart from sexual mixing of genes.

To understand the import of Rabbi Hirsch's image, and what it represents in his mind, with emphasis on the words geza ("root") and hoter ("sprout"), it's necessary to understand what Rabbi Hirsch has to say about these concepts in his Chumash at Genesis chapter one. -----The Hirsch Chumash addresses the concept of a "shoot" coming forth from a "root" in regards to the original trees in the Garden and the laws against their cross-fertilization as a means of propagation:

All plant substances and energies operate within specific and fixed limits; the form of each plant crystallizes into a specific and predetermined form. This great law, which is made manifest to us in the plant world, governs everything ----from the cedar to the hyssop; it rules in the minute fibers and seedlings, even as in giant trees that reach toward the skies. All-pervading and all-embracing, this law allows each individual plant species to develop only within the limits set for it. This law, which echoes from every blade of grass as well as from the tallest cedar, proclaims" "למינו!" "According to its species!"

Hirsch Chumash, Genesis 1:11-13.

Cross species fertilization, mixing of species, destroys the sanctity and perfection of God's original design. Rabbi Hirsch points out that attempts to improve fruit by cross-breeding merely denigrates the species of trees. Fruit farmers practice fruit tree reproduction almost exclusively from vegetative-propagation which uses the root of a fruit tree to produce "sprouts" without mixing the genes of the original tree through sexual means. In almost all cases, sexual mixing produces an inferior fruit.

These concepts are important since according to Rabbi Hirsch, the messianic-personage spoken of in Isaiah chapter 11 is said to be produced not through the mixing of species and genes associated with sexual propagation, but is being said to "sprout" (חוטר) from the "root" (גזע) of Jesse. -----Messiah, the first "born" example of the original endowment given to Adam prior to Genesis 2:21, isn't produced like the rest of the human race, through sexual propagation, but sprouts from the original root of Adam, even as a basal-shoot sprouts asexually from the root of a tree cut down to the ground:

We should stress here once again that the menorah must never be made from מן הגרוטאות, scrap metal. This specification may well convey the message that the inclinations of man, which are to be bearers of the Divine spirit, must be those original unadulterated gifts with which man was endowed at the time of his creation, but not elements acquired from sources, artificially grafted onto his personality.

Collected Writings III, p. 225.

The "inclinations of man," the one who will bear the Divine spirit (Isaiah 11), must not be the "evil inclinations" acquired by Adam when an artificially grafted means of propagation was added onto his person and personality in Genesis 2:21. Adam was originally incapable of producing the evil inclination. The evil inclination is in fact an element acquired subsequent to his Divine endowment, and is thus an adulteration of God's original design. -----The first-fruit of this adulteration of God's original design, the desecration of the body of Adam described in Genesis 2:21 (where he's equipped for sexual propagation), is the bastard Cain, who's most definitely not the first-fruit endowed with the original gifts of the Divine spirit. On the contrary, the messianic figure developed in Isaiah chapter 11, is not produced through the scrap-metal that's the alloyed human flesh of Jew (Adam) and Gentile (Eve), the mixing of which produces the hybrid bastard Cain, who's the product of the mixing of the genes of two independent species, Jew and Gentile. Messiah is the firstborn of the original root of the human race (prelapse Adam) prior to any sexual mixing of the genes of that original, unadulterated, Human.

If Adam had not sinned the world would have entered the Messianic state on the first Sabbath after creation, with no historical process whatever. . . Adam---- who at first was a cosmic, spiritual, supernal being, a soul which contained all souls ---fell from his station, whereupon the divine light in his soul was dispersed.

Professor Gershom Scholem, The Messianic Idea in Judaism, p. 46.

As we have said, though G-d commanded Adam to procreate on the day He created him (the sixth day of the primordial week), the intention was that he should wait until Shabbat in order to fulfill this commandment. Had he done so, he and Eve would have given birth, on the very first Shabbat, to Mashiach.124

124. Rabbi Yitzchak Luria teaches that the word Adam (אדם) is an acronym for Adam (אדם), David (דוד) Mashiach ( משיח, Sefer HaGilgulim 62; Torah Or 46d). Had Adam and Eve not sinned, Adam would have retained his true identity as Adam, Eve would have manifested the level of King David, and their son would have been Mashiach.

Rabbi Yitzchak Ginsburgh, The Mystery of Marriage, p. 356.

If not for Adam's sin, all mankind would have had the status of Israel. . . To some degree, circumcision restored Abraham and his descendants to the status of Adam before his sin.

Rabbi Aryeh Kaplan, Handbook of Jewish Thought, p. 39, 47.

John
                            GR: If Adam and/or Eve not partaken ofnthe fruit of the tree of knowledge they would have ceased progressing in knowledge and they would have no children. But, another pair or persons that God would form would have take their place. The fall had to take place or none of Father in Heaven’s children would have been born and have Eternal Life. Since the Savior was already provided in the pre-existence, there had to be an Adam and Eve.

Comment

Originally posted by Grasshopper View Post

GR: If Adam and/or Eve not partaken ofnthe fruit of the tree of knowledge they would have ceased progressing in knowledge and they would have no children. But, another pair or persons that God would form would have take their place. The fall had to take place or none of Father in Heaven’s children would have been born and have Eternal Life. Since the Savior was already provided in the pre-existence, there had to be an Adam and Eve.
                              . . . This sounds a bit disheveled. But it's actually a brilliant statement. I agree with you. I'd hoped to bring more out about your statement in the thread. But the opportunity didn't present itself.

John
                              ד׳
                              רוח
                              רוח
                              רוח
                              ח
                              ו
                              ט
                              ר

ג ז ע

Hashem Saves!

Comment

Click image for larger version Name:	Hirsch Tree of Souls..jpg Views:	1 Size:	15.1 KB ID:	16023

This is a copy of the image Rabbi Hirsch attaches (Collected Writings III, p. 224) to what he calls the Tree of Souls. -----Long-suffering Jewish participants might remember an argument posited years ago about whether or not Rabbi Hirsch was a closet Christian. . . The text Rabbi Hirsch attaches to the image above justifies everything I've written in the last year, to a degree that would cause severe conflict in the mind of any Jew who formerly thought my writing presented ideas and concepts outside the purview of the teaching associated with the great Rabbi himself.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Tree of Souls 5.jpg Views:	1 Size:	140.3 KB ID:	24973

The image found in Rabbi Hirsch's Collected Writings (far left), is here juxtaposed over Masaccio's Trinity. -----In context, Rabbi Hirsch is comparing the image on the left to the Personage found in Isaiah chapter 11. The Personage found in Isaiah chapter 11 is Messiah. Someone will think it easy enough to transpose the Jewish image of Messiah over the Christian image of messiah, for little more than shits and giggles. Except that the Jewish image on the far left (Rabbi Hirsch's own image) is constructed not of flesh and blood, per the Christian image, but of words:

The finally definitive move for the Rabbis was to transfer all Logos and Sophia talk to the Torah alone, thus effectively accomplishing two powerful discursive moves at once: consolidating their own power as the sole religious virtuosi and leaders of "the Jews," and protecting one version of monotheistic thinking from the problematic of division within the godhead. For the Rabbis, Torah supersedes Logos, just as for John [the apostle], Logos supersedes Torah. Or, to put it into more fully johaninine terms, if for John the Logos Incarnate in Jesus replaces the Logos revealed in the Book, for the Rabbis the Logos Incarnate in the Book displaces the Logos that subsists anywhere else but in the Book.

Rabbi Daniel Boyarin, Hermann P. and Sophia Taubman Professor of Talmudic Culture, Berkeley, Border Lines.

Rabbi Hirsch's image of Messiah is textual. The Christian image of Messiah is incarnate, flesh and blood. But the text of Rabbi Hirsch's image, when interpreted, perfectly parallels the Christian image in flesh and blood. The foundational word in Rabbi Hirsch's messianic image, גזע (geza), means "root," as in the root spoken of as the source for Messiah in Isaiah chapter 11. The second word in Rabbi Hirsch's messianic image, חוטר (hoter), means sprout, as in the "sprout" growing from the "root" found in Isaiah chapter 11. The words repeated above חוטר (hoter, "sprout") in Rabbi Hirsch's image, רוח (ruach), which forms the torso of Messiah, means "spirit."

Rabbi Hirsch is clear that Messiah is the man who will be uniquely endued with God's Spirit. Messiah will be a spiritual man, such that his torso is made up of spirit רוח (more on this later). Finally, the words on either end of the cross member are חכמה (hokmah) and בינה (binah) which literally make up the right and left hand of Adam Kadmon (the spiritual man) on the Jewish sefirotic tree. Lastly, the enlarged dalet ד found at the head of Rabbi Hirsch's image is the letter used to speak of "God" in his Fatherly role as creator and overseer of his creation. ----Ironically Masaccio's Trinity had the Father precisely where Rabbi Hirsch does on his own emblem of Messiah. The Father is the "head" of Messiah. And Messiah is the Father's organ of regeneration, his Yesod, the tool he would use, were it intact, to father his offspring.

John

Last edited by John D. Brey; 01-20-2018, 09:19 PM.
                                ד׳
                                רוח
                                רוח
                                רוח
                                ח
                                ו
                                ט
                                ר

ג ז ע

Hashem Saves!

Comment

And Messiah is the Father's organ of regeneration, his Yesod, the tool he would use, were it intact, to father his offspring.
                                  If god's tool isn't intact than god isn't perfect and god is unable to create new spirits to inhabit new bodies and the the women race will cease to be.

Why do you believe in an imperfect god who is impotent? And does your answer tie in to the opinion held by so many that we create our gods in our own image?

Comment

Originally posted by Shoshana View Post

Not everything that assumes the shape of a cross has anything to do with Christianity. Anything with a strong vertical and branches will resemble it.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Hirsch Tree of Souls..jpg Views:	6 Size:	15.1 KB ID:	28942

I think Met implied she has Rabbi Hirsch's Collected Writings III. -----Do you as well?------I was only recently made aware how uniquely comprehensive Rabbi Hirsch's treatment of the Menorah is. There's very little good commentary on the symbolism of the Menorah such that Collected Writings III is literally a treasure-trove for anyone interested in the symbolism and meaning of the Menorah.

That said, your statement makes Rabbi Hirsch's treatment of the Menorah even more baffling since his personal rendition of the Menorah, which he relates to a "tree," resembles the very tree the Christian messiah was hung on. The reason this is baffling is that not only does Rabbi Hirsch point out, point blank, that his tree-rendering manifests messiah (he relates his image directly to Isaiah 11:1), but everything he says about his messianic-tree appears to have come directly from images hanging in the cathedrals throughout Europe.

A common visual trope in these cathedral paintings is Adam's skull beneath the tree where the Christian messiah is hanging. The Christian messiah is supposed to, get this, "sprout" out of the original root of the human race (Adam) who, though he (Adam) is dead, still retains the possibility of producing a sprout, a new tree, out of what to all appearances is a dead stump, a skeleton, or a skull (gulgolet/golgotha).

Click image for larger version  Name:	Hirsch Tree of Souls..jpg Views:	6 Size:	15.1 KB ID:	28944Click image for larger version  Name:	Christ as Challice 4.jpg Views:	2 Size:	52.3 KB ID:	28945

Though it's very small in this image Adam's skull is situated (as it is in many medieval crucifixion themes) at the foot of the cross. Now look again at Rabbi Hirsch's messianic-tree. At the same place all the Christian painting have Adam's skull (as the root-stock the cross grows from), Rabbi Hirsch writes גזע (root-stock, sire, dead stump). ----- Rabbi Hirsch's messianic-tree, which looks strikingly like the Christian's messianic-tree, "shoots" (as a vegetative sprout חוטר) right out of the same darned dead-stump, root-stock of the human race, that all the Christian paintings show the cross growing out of?

We should stress here once again that the menorah must never be made from מן הגרוטאות, scrap metal. This specification may well convey the message that the inclinations of man, which are to be bearers of the Divine spirit, must be those original unadulterated gifts with which man was endowed at the time of his creation, but not elements acquired from sources, artificially grafted onto his personality.

Collected Writings III, p. 225.

This is written right next to Rabbi Hirsch's messianic-tree rendering. His messianic-tree must be made from pure gold to convey the message that the inclinations of this particular man, endowed with divine spirit, must be those "original" and "unadulterated" inclinations with which man was originally endowed at the time of his creation, but not elements artificially grafted onto his person (Gen. 2:21). The messianic-personage, found in Isaiah chapter 11, doesn't possess the "evil" inclination that came about through the first adultery. He has the original, spiritual, inclination, that Adam had prior to committing adultery, when he mixed his original nature with a different species creating the very Fall requiring a "shoot" to grow out of the original unadulterated root-stock.

If not for Adam's sin, all mankind would have had the status of Israel. . . To some degree, circumcision restored Abraham and his descendants to the status of Adam before his sin.

Rabbi Aryeh Kaplan, Handbook of Jewish Thought, p. 39, 47.

Ironically, Rabbi Hirsch's messianic-tree has an enlarged dalet ד at the top precisely where a plaque was affixed to the Christian cross. The enlarged dalet is a symbol for "God," who is Israel's true King. The plaque affixed to the top of the cross reads ישו הנצרי מלכא דיהודי as best I can make out the Hebrew on Chagall's famous White Crucifixion.

John
                                    Attached Files
                                    Last edited by John D. Brey; 01-27-2018, 01:05 AM.
                                    ד׳
                                    רוח
                                    רוח
                                    רוח
                                    ח
                                    ו
                                    ט
                                    ר

ג ז ע

Hashem Saves!

Comment

That said, your statement makes Rabbi Hirsch's treatment of the Menorah even more baffling since his personal rendition of the Menorah, which he relates to a "tree," resembles the very tree the Christian messiah was hung on.
                                      Dan! You're still here! I don't care what others say, I'm glad your still here.

So tell me, why do you believe Jesus was hung a tree? Not hung like a tree, hung on a tree.

Comment

Dan! You're still here! I don't care what others say, I'm glad your still here.

So tell me, why do you believe Jesus was hung a tree? Not hung like a tree, hung on a tree.
                                        Like Odin.
                                        Metpatpetet מתפתפתת
                                        אשרי אדם, מצא חכמה ואדם יפיק תבונה
                                        Proverbs 3:13

Comment

• Originally posted by Metpatpetet View Post

Like Odin.
                                          And there's a serpent that eats at the roots of the tree of life.

Comment

Working...
                                          X